Day 13 of the Blog Journal!
The fictional book I want to tell about is the Hunger Games (well the whole series really). This book is a Science Fictionay type book - which I don't normally enjoy - but I really enjoyed these books. They are written by Suzanne Collins and are about a girl named Katniss who grows up in one of the poorest areas in this new country. The country is divided into 13 districts and is ran by a very controlling government. Katniss volunteers to participate in the Hunger Games in place of her sister. The Hunger Games are put on by the government and are to the death. The book is full of action, romance, very vivid imagrey and is thoroughly entertaining. There are 3 books in the series - and I still have to read the 3rd book, but they are a "can't put down" type of book. If you haven't read these books, and are looking for a pretty easy/quick read you should consider these books. They are VERY popular (almost as much as the Twilight Series) and are really easy to find at any book store!
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment