Wednesday, October 13, 2010

30 day blog journal - Day 12

Day 12 is something I am OCD about. Hmm.... this is a toughie! I can't think of too many things I am OCD about - probably because I have 3 kids and pretty much just have to take life as it comes. I guess if I could think of anything, it would be that I like to do things in even numbers - like the volume on the t.v. can't be at 21, it would have to be 20 or 22. I also like to have things grouped into even numbers - like if I were to pick out a handful of M&M's I would group them by color and make sure each group has an even number in it (by eating the odd numbered candies first). I guess this isn't too crazy - but hey - it's all I got!!

No comments: