Well, if you read my blog at my Census job, you would know that because of a recalculation of child-support we now owe $500.00 more a month for ONE child (don't get me started!!!) Anyways- in order to find this extra money, in addition to me taking the census job, Paul and I have decided to start an engraving business called Heartmark Engraving. Paul is REALLY excited about this - and I WISH I were excited about this. Growing up I saw my Dad struggle to own his own business and it scares me to think what this will be like. I hope it will turn out ok, and if nothing else, hope it will provide the extra income we need each month. I know Paul has a great mind and would love to get away from having to work for someone else, but for the time being he is staying put - which I am thankful for! We have purchased a laser engraver that will engrave just about anything - plastic, glass, wood, metal, rubber, tile, even paper - so if you have a need to get your casserole dishes marked with your name, get a dog-tag for your pet (including children) or if your company does name-tags or name plates give us a call! And for any of you out there that have now/or have ever had your own business...any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!!
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment