We decided that we had better do something on Carson's actual birthday because he had been waiting for so long for his birthday and was so excited about it. We decided to take him to McDonalds for dinner and then we went over to Gene Fullmer to go swimming. I know that he wanted to go swimming because EVERY TIME we've driven by the swimming pool this summer he says "I want to go there". We had a really good time swimming and Jaedyn even enjoyed being in the pool. When we came home we had to have orange birthday cake and orange ice cream. He also wanted to make sure that we were going to sing to him. He is so funny! He will be really surprised when he gets another birthday on Sunday with the whole family.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Carson is 3!!
Carson turned three this past Monday. He is such a fun kid! He has such a mind of his own and is so smart, curious, loving and BUSY. I love Carson SO MUCH, and even though I wasn't too sure about having a boy I wouldn't trade him for ANYTHING!! I just love looking back at the past three years and seeing how much Carson has grown and changed. I thought I would share some pictures......




















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Happy birthday Carsen! We love you and are so proud of what a big boy you are. I can't believe how fast you have grown. Please let us know about the birthday plans.
He is so cute! I love that he had to have orange cake and ice cream! Isn't it amazing how fast the time passes!
Oh cute pictures. I absolutely love the one of him in the striped outfit on the slide. I love hearing stories about Carson. They are always entertaining.
Post a Comment